SERVICE LEARNING FROM RECOUNT AND NARATIVE

RAMADHAN IN PANDEMIC 

     This year's Ramadan is very special and enjoyable for me. I can fast for a whole month. Apart from that, I can also perform tarawih prayers in congregation in the mosque and read the al-quran at home, even though it is not full during the night of Ramadan.

     What makes me happy is the success of carrying out a month of fasting. Before entering the fasting month I realized how hard it is to fast. Especially when fasting we as students will study at home during the pandemic. Receiving lessons from the teacher even though it is not like studying outside the fasting month. The teacher said, we learn more about faith and devotion (Imtaq).
     With strong will and determination, I started the first day of fasting. Hunger and thirst attack is not playing. My body feels weak. I immediately took a nap after the midday prayer. It turned out that I woke up before the Asyar prayer.
      Finally I managed to get through the first day of fasting properly when the call to prayer as a sign of breaking the fast had reverberated.
     At night, I prayed the first tarwih at the mosque. Very busy people pray tarwih on that first night of Ramadan. Do not forget to bring a Ramadan agenda book and note the essence of the lecture delivered by ustad after Isha prayer and before the tarwih prayer.
      I lived the second and third day of fasting well. Likewise the tarwih prayers in congregation and tadarusan.

      Day after day I passed the fasting month well. I try to keep up with every activity in the month of Ramadan. Home study during a pandemic. Tarwih prayers in congregation at the mosque, listen to and record the contents of the lecture in the Ramadan agenda book. And a few nights in between I read al quran at home.
     
     I also filled several times during the month of Ramadan by cleaning the prayer room near the house, due to the cleanliness of some of the priests. I also spent several days sharing groceries with my neighbors.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

NARRATIVE TEXT WITH HAPPY ENDING

NARATIVE TEXT WITH SAD ENDING

STORYTELLING